Re: Implementation of the new features...

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:50:10 -0400
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 03/31/10 12:25, Ivan Herman wrote:
> My main motivation in doing that now was to see whether
> any major issue comes during implementation.
> Bottom line: none; all features seem to work together
> smoothly

That's great news, Ivan!

Plus, having implementations of these features before we go to FPWD is
fantastic!

> This gives me a cosy feeling before publishing a FPWD...

You're not the only one. Great work Ivan!

Hope you have a fun and relaxing time while you're on holiday... talk
with you when you get back. :)

blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/