Re: Updating RDFa Core

I am making changes to ReSpec.js to support your comments.  When I do I
will probably just update the editors draft in place, since there will
be no substantive changes.

On 7/5/2010 3:11 PM, Toby Inkster wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 14:39:07 -0500
> Shane McCarron<shane@aptest.com>  wrote:
>

>> This version reflects our first attempt at getting RDFa embedded in
>> the document.
>>
> Looks pretty good. A few nits to pick:
>
> 1. Would be nice if dcterms:modified could be in xsd:dateTime format
> with an appropriate datatype.

Sure.

> 2. dcterms:publisher probably shouldn't be<http://www.w3.org/>  but
> rather a blank node with a homepage:
>
> 	[ a foaf:Organization; foaf:homepage<http://www.w3.org/>  ]

And presumably a foaf:name for the name of the Organization?

> And it would be nice if the URI for Ivan's workplaceHomepage could
> match the spelling of the publisher's homepage (one ends in a slash,
> the other does not).

Sure.

> 3. xhv:biblioentry and xhv:disclosure don't exist in the XHTML vocab as
> far as I know.

True.  Those were always provided by ReSpec.js and I am loathe to remove
them.  By our own rules for RDFa, they MUST NOT generate triples, since
they are not in the vocab we have defined as the default.