Re: Updating RDFa Core

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 18:00:59 -0400
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 07/05/2010 03:39 PM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> There is an editor's draft at
> http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2010/ED-rdfa-core-20100705

So, I passed this through the W3C validator and it passed!

I wasn't expecting that to work... does it use the DTD that is specified
at the top of the document? Is that why it worked?

It also says that the DTD isn't a part of W3C's catalog - I guess it
would only become part of W3C's catalog when the HTML5+RDFa spec goes to

In any case, seeing an HTML4.01 + RDFa 1.1 document validate is pretty
cool. Great job, Shane!

blog: Myth Busting Web Stacks - PHP is Faster Than You Think