Re: Updating RDFa Core

On 07/05/2010 03:39 PM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> There is an editor's draft at
> http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2010/ED-rdfa-core-20100705

So, I passed this through the W3C validator and it passed!

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2010%2F02%2Frdfa%2Fdrafts%2F2010%2FED-rdfa-core-20100705%2F

I wasn't expecting that to work... does it use the DTD that is specified
at the top of the document? Is that why it worked?

It also says that the DTD isn't a part of W3C's catalog - I guess it
would only become part of W3C's catalog when the HTML5+RDFa spec goes to
REC?

In any case, seeing an HTML4.01 + RDFa 1.1 document validate is pretty
cool. Great job, Shane!

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Myth Busting Web Stacks - PHP is Faster Than You Think
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/06/12/myth-busting-php/2/