meeting minutes

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:57:56 +0100
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
The minutes of yesterday's meeting are at:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2010-02-18.html

This also shows, for the future, the URI scheme used by the tools for
the minutes. I have also added a meetings' pate to the wiki:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/wiki/Meetings

which we should try to keep up-to-date; this makes it easy, later, to
get back to earlier minutes if needed.

The meeting minutes have been generated by CommonScribe[1]. Note that
Common Scribe makes a 'bridge' between IRC nicknames and the real names
using also a table maintained by the tracker[2]. I have added some
entries there yesterday evening manually (I think tracker also has other
tricks up its sleeve to find the right persons), this should be filled
up as your IRC 'identity' is settled.

Cheers

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/manual