Re: RDF::RDFa::Parser 1.00 released today

Hey Toby,

cool:-)

I was wondering: would you mind adding this tool to the SWSWiki
toolset[1]? There is an extra page for contributors[2] and, of course,
cut-and-paste is your friend, so you can take the example of
pyRdfa...[3]. It would be good to have your tool appear on the RDFa page
there...[4]

Thanks!

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Tools