Re: RDFa API - new editor's draft and ISSUE-33

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:53:47 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 08/20/10 11:40, Mark Birbeck wrote:
> 'Node' already exists as a concept in the DOM API, so we shouldn't
> use it here.

I started out this e-mail by noting that we had tentatively agreed on
RDFNode and RDFResource yesterday, but when I took a look at the spec,
it seems like Benjamin's edits reflected that agreement:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-api/#rdf-node-and-rdf-resource

blog: WebID - Universal Login for the Web
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/08/07/webid/2/