Re: Test Cases?

On 04/14/2010 07:25 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> On Apr 14, 2010, at 13:11 , Shane McCarron wrote:
>> The testing environment continues to exist, and doesn't need to be
>>'revived' - just add your test cases to the collection.  Manu, is
>> there a general way people can do this?

The entire test suite is in version control, on github:

http://github.com/msporny/rdfa-test-suite

Contributing
   that you will be creating a new test or fix and the purpose of the
   change.
2. Clone the git repository: git@github.com:msporny/rdfa-test-suite.git
3. Make your changes and submit them via github, or via a
   'git format-patch' to Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> or to
   the RDFa mailing list.

When adding unit tests, you need to modify with the following files:

1. The manifest file for each language the test should apply to
   design-manifest.rdf, html4-manifest.rdf, html5-manifest.rdf, or
   xhtml-manifest.rdf.
2. Add a tests/<testid>.txt and a tests/<testid>.sparql file for
   each unit test.

> We should, maybe, transfer all the old test cases to the RDFa WG
> area, for example. Boring thing to do but may be better...

We could upload the source, but making it operational would require us
to ensure that mod_python is available on the W3C web server. We've
already uploaded the test suite to W3C CVS before:

http://dev.w3.org/rdfa/test-harness/

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/