Re (on XHTML): Updated RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa drafts

Shane,

I think we mentioned that before, but it got lost in the more complex issues... In section 3 of the XHTML document (or maybe elsewhere?) it should be said that the terms defined in the xhtml default vocabulary terms are case insensitive...

Ivan