Telecon Agenda - 15th April 2010, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:03:35 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

RDFa Core 1.1 and XHTML+RDFa 1.1 are ready to be published. We have a
number of administrative items that we need to go through as a group
before we can request publication:

1) Getting resolutions on the remaining items that made their way into
   the FPWD.
2) Resolving to publish RDFa Core 1.1 and XHTML+RDFa 1.1 as FPWDs.

==========
Thursday, April 15th 2010
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.117.370.6152
   Phone FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: John, Robert (on deck)
==========

Agenda

1) Action Items
   * Skip Action Item Review

2) Resolutions on FPWD Items
   * Support the general concept of RDFa Profiles - an external
     document that specifies keywords for CURIEs.
   * Support the concept of having a default prefix mechanism without
     RDFS resolution.
   * Support expressing the RDFa Profile document in RDFa (for example:
     rdfa:prefix/rdfa:keyword, or rdfa:alias)
   * Provide an alternate mechanism to express mappings that does not
     depend on xmlns: (for example: @token, @vocab or @map)

3) Resolve to publish RDFa Core 1.1 and XHTML+RDFa 1.1 FPWD

4) Focus on RDFa DOM API
   * Benjamin will update us on recent changes

blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/