namespace documents

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 22:05:10 -0500
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Unfortunately I haven't had the time to finish the improved namespace
documents.  As a stopgap I added rdf:HTML and rdf:langString, converted
to Turtle, and made Turtle the default media type.

curl http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns
curl -H 'Accept: text/turtle' http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns
curl -H 'Accept: application/rdf+xml'
http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns

curl http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema

I'll make the default text/html and add more detailed documentation when
I get to this, hopefully in the next few weeks.

Relevant part of the file is below.

       -- Sandro

<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> a owl:Ontology ;

     dc:title "The RDF Concepts Vocabulary (RDF)" ;

     dc:description "This is the RDF Schema for the RDF vocabulary terms in the RDF Namespace, defined in RDF 1.1 Concepts." .

rdf:HTML a rdfs:Datatype ;

     rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Literal ;

     rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> ;

     rdfs:seeAlso <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#section-html> ;

     rdfs:label "HTML" ;

     rdfs:comment "The datatype of RDF literals storing fragments of HTML content" .

rdf:langString a rdfs:Datatype ;

     rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Literal ;

     rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> ;

     rdfs:seeAlso <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#section-Graph-Literal> ;

     rdfs:label "langString" ;

     rdfs:comment "The datatype of language-tagged string values" .