Re: RDF 1.1 On Semantics of RDF Datasets updated

I did this and corrected the typos Markus spotted.

Regarding <h3> and <h4>, it seems Respec is changing the first two <h4>
headers of each section into <h3> headers. I don't understand why it's
doing this, but it can be modified by editing the generated HTML file.

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol