Re: RDF 1.1 On Semantics of RDF Datasets updated

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:05:34 +0100
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org, Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
I did this and corrected the typos Markus spotted.

Regarding <h3> and <h4>, it seems Respec is changing the first two <h4>
headers of each section into <h3> headers. I don't understand why it's
doing this, but it can be modified by editing the generated HTML file.

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol