RE: RDF 1.1 On Semantics of RDF Datasets updated

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 22:21:18 +0100
To: <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "'Antoine Zimmermann'" <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:06 PM, Antoine Zimmermann wrote:

> I did this and corrected the typos Markus spotted.

Great, I saw you also fixed the nesting of sections. If you want, you can
restrict the ToC to 2 levels by adding maxTocLevel: 2 to Respec's
configuration. It will then look as follows:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-dataset/index.html?maxTocLev
el=2

I only have one more comment (apart the one for which I didn't get a
response yet):

In the introduction you've included a snippet from the charter. As currently
formatted, it looks like something went
wrong when rendering the document. I would propose to either delete those
two lines (preferred) or to not format "Required features" as header but
simply make it bold or something.

The comment I didn't get a response yet was:

We discussed minting a IRI for each of these options. Unfortunately, I can't
remember what we decided but I still think that would be a good idea. It's
an informative document, everyone can mint IRIs and as such I see no risk or
downside of doing so but just benefits. If we don't live what we preach, why
should others?

Have a nice weekend,
Markus

--