RE: RDF 1.1 On Semantics of RDF Datasets updated

> On 19-02-14 13:42, Antoine Zimmermann wrote:
> > I've updated the W3C note on dataset semantics.
> >
> > It validates fine with ReSpec and an HTML validator. Should be all
> good
> > for publication.
> >
> > https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-dataset/index.html

While scrolling through the document I noticed that in section 3.6 Quad
semantics, it looks as something went wrong with the "Properties of this
dataset semantics" subsection. In all other sections that header is an <h4>,
there it is a <h3>.

I haven't read the rest of the document but just in that small subsection
there are several grammatical errors:

"There are several existing proposal that extends this quad semantics"
 --> There are several existing proposals that extend this quad semantics

"For instance, temporal RDF [TEMPORAL-RDF] use the fourth element
 to denote a time frame, and reasoning can be performed per time frame"
  --> ... uses the fourth element to denote a time frame
        and thus allows reasoning to be performed (or similar)

We discussed minting a IRI for each of these options. Unfortunately, I can't
remember what we decided but I still think that would be a good idea. It's
an informative document, everyone can mint IRIs and as such I see no risk or
downside of doing so but just benefits. If we don't live what we preach, why
should others?

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler