rdftest namespace documents

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:28:31 -0800
Cc: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I created the rdftest namespace documents [1] [2] [3], which is referenced from the RDF 1.1 Test Cases, and the test manifests. The Turtle and and JSON-LD versions are created from the HTML+RDFa, so we should be completely consistent. These files should go in http://www.w3.org/ns/ and content-negotiate to the appropriate version.

It would be good to have some extra eyes on this to be sure I haven't left anything out or made some other inadvertent error.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/ns/rdftest.html
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/ns/rdftest.jsonld