RE: Changes to test/implementation report URIs

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:11:35 +0100
To: "'Gregg Kellogg'" <gregg@greggkellogg.net>, "'Guus Schreiber'" <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Cc: "'RDF WG'" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>, "'Sandro Hawke'" <sandro@w3.org>
On Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:38 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2014, at 1:31 AM, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> > On 12-02-14 21:52, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> >> I've updated documents in mercurial to set URIs appropriate for each
> >> spec:
> >>
> >> For RDF-MD, I changed
> >> <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-mt/tests/> to
> >> <http://www.w3.org/2013/rdf-mt-tests/>, and
> >> <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-mt/reports/> to
> >> <http://www.w3.org/2013/rdf-mt-reports/>.
[...]
> >> Also, Guus removed the test-suite location from the header of each
> >> spec, and replaced the implementation report with a reference to the
> >> rdf11-testcases doc. If anything, I think I would change that to be
> >> the generic test-suite location, and either restore the
> >> implementation report to the actual implementation report location
> >> for that spec, or just leave it out.
> >
> > OK, fine with that. So, these will be the locations I'll put in the
> files:
> >
> > Concepts:
> >  Needs to have an impl report; suggest we link to the Testcases Note
> > Semantics
> >  test suite: http://www.w3.org/2013/rdf-mt-tests/
> >  impl report: http://www.w3.org/2013/rdf-mt-reports/index.html
[...]
> +1 Works for me.

Sorry, but wasn't the whole reason to create the RDF11-TESTCASES document to
have everything in one place? So, why don't we just link from each document
to RDF11-TESTCASES?

Also, referencing an "Implementation report" from the header of Concepts
looks very weird to me given that Concepts isn't implementable. IMO it
should be removed.

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler