Re: REC version Semantics

Looks OK to me. Thanks for finding and fixing the, um, bug.

Pat

On Feb 6, 2014, at 6:03 AM, Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl> wrote:

> Peter, Pat,
>
> When converting the ED to a REC version I noticed that the document now generates HTML errors :(. This is because the validator recently changed and does not allow the attribute 'border="1"'  on tables. I think this is a bug in the validator and sent a message about it [1], but it would be safer to change the document.

Ah, these are the things that cosmological theories founder upon, for sure.

> Could you please check the current ED and see whether the tables are still OK as far as you are concerned. I would hate to introduce an error.
>
> Sorry for this mundane issue ....
>
> Guus
>
> PS: the changes are:
> - three style rules added at the end of the style block in the head
> - border="1" deleted
> - caption divs moved to <caption> blocks in the table

IHMC                                     (850)434 8903 home
40 South Alcaniz St.            (850)202 4416   office
FL 32502                              (850)291 0667   mobile (preferred)