REC version Semantics

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 13:03:22 +0100
To: Peter Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Peter, Pat,

When converting the ED to a REC version I noticed that the document now
generates HTML errors :(. This is because the validator recently changed
and does not allow the attribute 'border="1"'  on tables. I think this
is a bug in the validator and sent a message about it [1], but it would
be safer to change the document.

Could you please check the current ED and see whether the tables are
still OK as far as you are concerned. I would hate to introduce an error.

Sorry for this mundane issue ....

Guus

PS: the changes are:
- three style rules added at the end of the style block in the head
- border="1" deleted
- caption divs moved to <caption> blocks in the table