Re: rdf semantics test suite setup

I am working on this.

It's easy to identify the tests that are about semantics thanks to the
manifest where entailment tests are clearly identified. But a file that
is used for a parser test can be used for an entailment test too.

Besides, the vocabularies used by the 2004 manifest are different from
the one used in the Turtle / NTriples / NQuads / TriG tests.
I'm not sure what should be used for the entailment tests.

Also, should we not have a document to describe all the test cases
(Syntaxes and semantics) and describe the manifest vocabularies (like
the 2004 RDF Test Cases)?

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann