Re: proposed response to Jeremy's comment on owl:imports and graph names and issue 38

Because Jeremy's comment uses the OWL vocabulary, and particularly because
it uses owl:imports, the RDF Working Group should not be even considering
making any changes to RDF in response to the comment.  It is the business
of some future W3C working group on OWL to determine whether owl:imports
can be reasonably extended to RDF datasets, and definitely not the business
of the RDF working group.

If Jeremy wants to provide some "common practice" where there is
inter-graph inference going on in RDF datasets that does not involve
vocabulary that is none of the RDF Working Group's business, then let him
bring that forward in a continuation of this comment (which we should then
consider as if it was brought forward during the LC period).

peter