Re: ReSpec Help?

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:46:16 +0200
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Resending to the list, this time from the right e-mail address

On September 11, 2013 at 14:56 David Wood wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Concepts LC [1] does not include the previous editors.
> This was raised by Jeremy Carroll [2]. I see that the previous
> editors are in the HTML source of the current editors draft [3],
> but they do not appear.
>
> Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

You need to change ReSpec's config slightly. Try to change to the
otherContributors part to

otherLinks: [ {
       key: "Previous Editors",
       data: [{
               value: "Graham Klyne",
               href: "http://www.ninebynine.org/"
           }, {
               value: "Jeremy J. Carroll"
           }, {
               value: "Brian McBride"
           }
     }
]

The first items creates a link, the others simply text.

HTH,
Markus

---
Markus Lanthaler