Re: TriG : call for technical review

On Sep 3, 2013, at 2:33 AM, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:

> The TriG document should now be up-to-date with the WG decisions on datasets.  While it still requires editorial work, it is now in a state where technical review from the WG would be beneficial.
>
> Please could we have volunteers to review the document in preparation for Last Call.

This is only a partial review, based on updating my own implementation.

Production [5g] wrappedGraph does not match the empty graph. This is because wrappedGraph is defined as '{' triplesBlock '}' and triplesBlock is defined as triples ( '.' triplesBlock? )? As the triples production must have a subject, there's no way to state <g> {}. It could be changed to '{' triplesBlock? '}' to allow this, although there may be a better way.

The following tests should be removed, as they were speculative: trig-bnodeplist-graph-01, trig-collection-graph-01, trig-collection-graph-02

Otherwise, the grammar looks cleaner than before, and it runs as expected.

Gregg