Re: two RDF-WG LCWD's

On Sep 4, 2013, at 22:54 , Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:

> On 09/04/2013 05:04 PM, Gavin Carothers wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Jérémie Astori <jeremie@w3.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The documents are almost ready to be published apart from 2 points:
>> - they should be named after the publication date, which is September 5 and not September 4
>>
>> Done.
>>
>> - the namespace checker reports a 404 on this namespace (for the second document). Can you see if this needs to be fixed please?
>>
>> Order of operations unclear, that space needs a recommendation to point to, copying Ivan to add the format for N-Quads to http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/
>>

> Yeah, Ivan just has to run his little script, or show me or Eric how to do it.   No need to hold up publication for that.

Done.

Added N-Quads. I also updated the file for N-triples; up to now, it referred to the old test case document and, I presume, it should now refer to the LCWD's short name, and it should also refer to the media type in the LCWD (it was text/plain).

B.t.w., Sandro, there is no particular script. The index file in /formats/ and the format file itself are all in RDFa 1.1, and I generate the .ttl and the .rdf file from that file to upload them all. What you need is an RDFa 1.1 parser of some sort (or use the online service).

(I could let the system do it on the fly by modifying the .htaccess and refer to our on-line service; I usually do the offline generation for files that are fairly static to reduce the load on our servers.)

Ivan

>        -- Sandro
>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jérémie
>>

>> On 04/09/13 15:43, Gavin Carothers wrote:
>> Pub rules ready N-Triples:
>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/drafts/n-triples/Overview.html
>> Pub rules ready N-Quads:
>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/drafts/n-quads/Overview.html
>>
>> Anything else you need?
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Jérémie Astori <jeremie@w3.org
>> <mailto:jeremie@w3.org>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi Sandro and Gavin,
>>
>>     If you manage to send me the documents by 5pm (Boston time), then I
>>     will be happy to publish them tomorrow.
>>
>>     Let me know if you need anything.
>>
>>     Thanks,
>>
>>     Jérémie
>>

>>     On 04/09/13 13:35, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>>
>>         [re-sending from the correct mailbox]
>>
>>         Hi, we have two LCWD's ("N-Triples" and "N-Quads") approved for
>>         publication.   Do you think we can get them out tomorrow, or
>>         should we
>>         do them Sept 10th?   (they are not related to two other RDF-WG CR's
>>         coming out on the 10th.)
>>
>>         The editor, Gavin, CC'd will send you the drafts when they are
>>         prepared.
>>
>>                 -- Sandro

----
Ivan Herman, W3C