Re: RDFS-inconsistency of a strange RDF graph

Oh, thanks.  I was going by the 2004 manifest in the hg repository which has
it the other way around.

I think that the test should be modified so as not to have FALSE as a premise,
as that's not an RDF graph, and the comments on the test say
    From an inconsistent graph, any entailment can be drawn. This is an example.
I'll make the change in the current setup to use instead a truely inconsistent
graph.

peter