Re: Turtle PR Draft - editorial items

Peter has written a comprehensive pros/cons discussion of whether \'
should be an escape sequence in NQ or NT.  It is in the published CR
versions - I'm not sure why (I suspect an editing mistake but maybe I
just don't remember a decision).

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Nov/0053.html

ECHAR   ::=     '\' [tbnrf"\]
vs
ECHAR   ::=     '\' [tbnrf'"\]

I am neutral - it's a tradeof of reusing as  much of Turtle tokens as
possible vs not having two ways to write the same thing + more like
traditional NT and NQ.

Jena RIOT follow the usual mantra of being generous in what to accept
and strict on what to generate.  The syntax parsers accept \'.  The
syntax writers are strict and do not output \'.

     Andy