Re: review of json-ld-syntax

> On 08/03/13 18:19, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> Most of your feedback has been addressed. The rest needs to be further
> discussed. I also posted a number of proposal to the issue on GitHub [1].
> Feel free to comment there.

Last Call is a important step in the process where the technical works
ends and community feedback is important. This is a working group review
and we want to maximise WG member engagement.

Until now, having a group of people preparing the material elsewhere in
a way that work for them is fine but it is now time to change face outwards.

Please can we have issues on the working group tracker and discussions
on the working group list.  WG members are expected to pay attention to
the mailing list.

Sandro raised 17 MEDIUM or SERIOUS points that he considered worth noting.

On github (which you have to sign up for), all Sandro's points are all
in a single issue.  One comment there is:

"""
Incorporate feedback from Sandro.
This addresses #224.
"""
No information as to what parts are addressed.
The commit is 1 changed file with 81 additions and 117 deletions.

Please can we have issues on the working group tracker and discussions
on the working group list.  WG members are expected to pay attention to
the mailing list.

	Andy