RE: review of json-ld-syntax

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 19:19:16 +0100
To: "'Sandro Hawke'" <sandro@w3.org>, "'W3C RDF WG'" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
On Tuesday, March 05, 2013 6:23 AM, Sandro Hawke wrote:

>  > 6.11 Embedding
>
> Odd section. It seems to have forgotten this was introduced as a
> graph syntax. The main thing to highlight is that this is syntactic
> sugar; sometimes it's nice to syntactically embed the node in one of
> the places that had a link to it.

I've removed this whole section. It's used throughout the spec so we don't
need to mention it again towards the end.

>  > 6.13 Identifying Blank Nodes
>
> This is okay, but it would be pretty easy and much more in keeping
> with the style of the document to avoid mentioning RDF, even here.
>
> Something like:

I've updated the section based on your suggestions.

Most of your feedback has been addressed. The rest needs to be further
discussed. I also posted a number of proposal to the issue on GitHub [1].
Feel free to comment there.

Have a nice weekend,
Markus

--