Re: Mercurial, I quit.

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 10:03:37 +0000
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Cc: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
While I also feel more at home with git than hg,
I know a lot of people that find git just as confusing,
so I'm not sure that Pat will consider it an improvement.

I guess one of us can act as Pat's "proxy" to hg,
exchanging files with him by e-mail,
and handling the occasional merge if necessary
(although I don't expect that many will be needed).

I can volunteer to do that,
even though, as I wrote above,hg is the VCS I'm most used to.

  pa