Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, October 23th 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:59:41 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We identified a few more issues that needed discussion during the call
last week. Two members of the RDF WG have raised concerns over JSON-LD
and RDF alignment. We're most likely going to be discussing the latter
on the RDF WG call this week, so let's get our ducks in a row to make
sure we know what the JSON-LD CGs position is on the JSON-LD/RDF
alignment. This week will be a 90-minute call.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, October 23th 2012
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 90 minutes
Scribes: Manu, Gregg, Niklas, Markus, Fran├žois
==========

Agenda

1. ISSUE-168: JSON-LD Syntax document MUST utilize the RDF definitions
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/168
2. ISSUE-156: Compact API first expands without provided context
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/156
3. ISSUE-162: Base IRI used to expand @type?
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/162
4. ISSUE-159: Add specifying @language to expanded form
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/159

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/