Re: Rollup EARL report for Turtle

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:48:55 +0000
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org

On 19/11/12 01:46, Gregg Kellogg wrote:

> EARL rollup report [4] updated with Jena results (after slight
> modifications).

The issue is earl:pass vs earl:passed.

That's an EARL version thing - except it's not versioned.

Once upon a time, an earl:output
was earl:pass

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-EARL10-Schema-20070323/

and now it's earl:passed (2009->)

The way EARL is defined, you can't generate both.  SPARQL kept to DAWG
old style because people reused code from SPARQL 1.0.

My generator aligns with what the SPARQL-WG generator needs (written by
@kasei).

I should be able to fix it when SPARQL reports are definitely finished.

	Andy