Re: Rollup EARL report for Turtle

On Nov 18, 2012, at 9:51 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> Looks gorgeous.

Thanks!

> Ivan
>
> P.S. Putting my activity hat on: I am wondering whether your software is easily reproducible for others, ie, for other groups and projects. If so, it may be worth writing this down and announcing it to chairs@w3.org; other groups may use it and bless your name:-)

Sure, it's pretty general purpose, but as I noted in a previous email, there are some assumptions to test manifest structure built in. The software is public domain, and freely available from GitHub. I would happily work with other groups to make it more suitable for general needs.

Once we've ironed out it's use within the RDF WG, I'd be happy to put something together for chairs and spec-prod, or anyplace else.

Gregg