Re: [All] Agenda for 21 Nov

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 19:41:05 +0000
Cc: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Hi Dave,

ISSUE-107 (Blank Nodes definition) has turned out to be more “interesting” than expected, so I propose to move it towards the end of the agenda as:

 PROPOSAL: Change RDF Concepts section 3.4 and 3.5 with updated text
   proposed on http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/User:Rcygania2/B-Scopes

For ISSUE-109 (Consequence of ill-typed literals) I think we can state a concrete proposal to drive discussion:

 PROPOSAL: Graphs containing ill-typed literals are inconsistent in
   all entailment regimes that reference a datatype map.

I'm not sure we will get to consensus on 107 or 109, but we should at least get all concerns on the table.