Intent to close issues 125 and 192

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:16:04 -0500
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
CC: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Changes that were requested to deal with RDF conversion terminology have been commited, and I will close the issues in 24 hours unless I hear objections.

The affected issues are issue 125 Define from/to RDF algorithms in terms of standard RDF [1] and issue 192 What's a "string representation in fromRDF [2].

Issue 125 is addressed in [3] using the suggested terminology.

Issue 192 is addressed in [3] by using either "canonical lexcial form" or "expanded form". I also added the term "expanded IRI form", which can actually represent either an absolute IRI or a blank node.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/125
[2] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/192