Re: Proposal to resolve ISSUE-102 (well-formed lists)

Dan,

You're a master of vagueness. Are these your concerns?

1. You believe that RDFS should avoid any kind of conformance statements, including RECOMMEND-level statements on the use RDFS terms.

2. You are concerned that the proposal is not phrased as actual literal spec text. Thus is does not yet spell out all the details that would enable you, as the editor of the spec, to assess whether the text is appropriate for the spec.

3. You believe that “graph containing no malformed lists” is a more useful concept than “graph consisting only of one well-formed list”.

Best,
Richard