Proposal to resolve ISSUE-102 (well-formed lists)

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 08:48:17 +0000
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
ISSUE-102: Shall we highlight Turtle's list structures as "Well-Formed Lists" in one of our Recs?
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/102

PROPOSAL: Define the concept “well-formed list” in detail in RDF Schema, including a nice diagram. State that any use of terms from the collections vocabulary SHOULD be part of a well-formed list. Update Semantics to remove discussion of collections in 3.3.3. Update Turtle and RDF/XML to refer to well-formed lists when introducing the respective syntax shorthands. Send an email to OWL WG comments list informing them of this and suggest that future versions of OWL do the same.