ISSUE-97: propose to close the issue by doing nothing

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 19:42:47 +0100
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Re. ISSUE-97: Should the semantics of RDF graphs be dependent on a

I suggest we close it and do nothing.

The implications of the change would be important.
If such a thing was done, all reasoners would have to be reimplemented,
because the change adds a lot of entailments inferred from the empty graph.

Nonetheless, I made a wiki page where I put the formal definitions of
simple-entailment, lv-entailment, rdf-entailment, rdfs-entailment and
D-entailment when these notions are made independent from a vocabulary.

Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol
École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Étienne
158 cours Fauriel
42023 Saint-Étienne Cedex 2
Tél:+33(0)4 77 42 66 03
Fax:+33(0)4 77 42 66 66