Re: RDF Primer in Turtle

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 08:13:06 +0200
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Guilty as charged... I did that years ago, but I did not publish it. The reason is that, by 2007, I also realized that the examples used in the primer were outdated, and I did not think publishing that stuff without an update of the examples was not really a good idea, so I dropped this...

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)