Re: Vocab terms for owner, validFrom and validUntil

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 11:27:19 -0400
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Why should another empty term end up in the RDF vocabulary?  (My view is that
they shouldn't.)

Why shouldn't these terms go in some community-curated vocabulary, i.e.,
something like foaf, or some other kind of vocabulary, i.e., something like
skos?  (My view is that they should go into some place like these.)