Re: Deprecate most "native" RDF serializations

On 05/04/2012 10:19 AM, Dan Brickley wrote:
>> You could still do this with TURTLE Lite.
>
> Probably my fault for not following the work closely enough, but
> googling 'Turtle lite' I find nothing, 'Turtle lite rdf', I find
> only this thread, and I don't see it in
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/n-triples/rdf-turtle/index.html
> ... but I'll take your word for it :)

In my initial e-mail about this, I said:

"""
TURTLE Lite would effectively be a subset of TURTLE - N-Quads, or
something that would be N-Quads-like (allowing for either "s p o" or "s
p o c" statements).
"""

Gavin has asserted that TURTLE already supports N-Triples... now all we
need to do is to make N-Quads a subset of TURTLE and we're good for
TURTLE Lite.

Based on our experience with RDFa - people won't believe that there is a
workable subset of TURTLE until you guys create a separate, simple,
TURTLE Lite specification.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/