Re: Turtle Draft

Just a minor question, just because this may come as an obvious question to the user. If

- turtle is embedded in, say, HTML5 via the script tag
- the HTML5 content includes RDFa 1.1 that uses a prefix attribute somewhere, eg, either in the <html> or the <head> element,

then the prefix value defined for RDFa 1.1 has _no_ bearing for the @prefix in the embedded turtle. This may sound obvious, but is worth emphasizing...

Ivan

On May 2, 2012, at 01:02 , Gavin Carothers wrote:

> New draft is up before meeting
>
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html
>
> Sections I'm still not happy with:
>
> 3.1.2: Has no examples, but all the examples showed how to abuse @base
> to do horrible things. If anyone has a GOOD example of @base twice in
> a document...
>
> 3.3.1: Not a friendly introduction to nested blank nodes, but than I
> hate nested blank nodes. Better prose welcome.
>
> 9: We should likely have a test suite that tests the current grammar
> and design, just saying.
>
> Cheers,
> Gavin

----