Re: three kinds of dataset

Why not indeed?  This was my original idea, modulo a little improper
formulation (you can see the previous version in the wiki) but 1) Pat
was very much against this formulation, and 2) the current formulation
allows a dataset-interpretation to assign a "local" interpretation to a
potentially infinite set of terms. This is particularly useful for
reasoning with annotated triples (UC 6.2 in
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs-UC#.28B_priority.29_Reasoning_over_annotations).

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol