Re: dataset semantics being connected to the state of the web

If the only interpretations are those that support <i,G> if dereferencing I
produces G, then, yes, <i,G> will be a consequence of anything (and nothing).
Of course, this would mean that entailment changes whenever the web changes.

I do not believe that this is a desirable feature to put in RDF.

peter