Re: resigning from the working group

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:22:19 +0100
Cc: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>, Peter Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
It was entirely my fault.

Peter sent this mail to the working group using a different address than the one which was registered for the working group, meaning that his mail ended up as a 'moderator action' in a different mailbox of mine. I simply forgot to check that mailbox; in indeed needed my manual 'redirect' action to be sent to the mailing list in spite of using an 'alien' email address. I found out about it this morning only.

Peter, apologies.

Ivan

On Feb 23, 2012, at 13:02 , Sandro Hawke wrote:

> I have no idea why the mail system held onto this for a week before
> letting it through.  (It was from a different email address, but there's
> usually a process I can use to let it through anyway.  In this case, it
> didn't work.  Very frustrating.)  In any case, I expect Peter will be
> returning to the group shortly.
>
>     -- Sandro
>
> On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 17:05 +0000, Peter Patel-Schneider wrote:
>> Hi:
>>
>> Unfortunately I will have to resign from the RDF Working Group, effective immediately.
>>
>> Peter F. Patel-Schneider

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153