Re: resigning from the working group

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:02:11 -0500
To: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Peter Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
I have no idea why the mail system held onto this for a week before
letting it through.  (It was from a different email address, but there's
usually a process I can use to let it through anyway.  In this case, it
didn't work.  Very frustrating.)  In any case, I expect Peter will be
returning to the group shortly.

     -- Sandro