Re: Another try.

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:52:42 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>, public-rdf-wg@w3.org
On 22 February 2012 08:40, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> But the only vocabulary over which we have such control is W3C's vocabularies (RDF(S), OWL, SKOS, whatever). What happens with the others like dcterms or foaf? Wouldn't we still need the '+' syntax somehow

The rest of us aren't so far away. If there's something simple that
vocab managers can do to improve their compatibility with RDF5 (or
whatever we call this :) then getting in touch with DC and FOAF and
dozens of others isn't that hard.

But question is: what exactly would DC/FOAF/etc be expected to do?

Dan