Re: Another try.

From: William Waites <wwaites@tardis.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:53:33 +0000 (GMT)
To: phayes@ihmc.us
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
So if we say P(S,O,G) we can add context to our statements, which is
great. But having used the fourth column like that, we have no way to
make partitions, which is useful in addition to (not "instead of")
having context.

If I were making a fancy contextual reasoning system using this, I
think that before long I would end up with a fifth column so I could
group things.

Or?

-w

P.S. FWIW, I support this proposal so far as it goes.