Intent to close ISSUE-188

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 20:32:52 +0100
To: <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Cc: <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>, "'Richard Cyganiak'" <richard@cyganiak.de>
I added a conformance section [1] to the API spec stating that the
algorithms expect well-formed JSON-LD documents as input. I also added a
statement repeating this to all relevant algorithms as decided in ISSUE-188
[2].

Unless I hear objections, I will proceed and close ISSUE-188 in 24 hours.

Please note that I won't close ISSUE-184 [3] just yet as I would first like
to discuss these changes briefly at tomorrow's telecon.

[1]
https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/commit/def0f68d37a8417c9fda6ce4504811
ffe665efb0
[2] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/188