Re: agenda 18 April telecon

* Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com> [2012-04-18 09:42-0400]
> I will be connecting via Skype (if anyone can tell me how) or Google
> Voice, which hopefully will work out OK.

Skype Out or its Google Voice equivalent should suffice, noting that Skype Out's DTMF signal strength is sometimes at the edge of threshold for the Zakim bridge to detect (if you try the conf code umpteen times, you might fall back to "*0"). <http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP> has instructions for making SIP calls to the Zakim SIP endpoint <zakim@voip.w3.org>. I have no idea if either Skype or Google Voice can make simple SIP calls.

--
-ericP