Re: agenda 18 April telecon

From: Charles Greer <cgreer@marklogic.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:12:39 -0700
To: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I am unable to attend the telecon this morning,

Charles

--
Charles Greer
Senior Engineer

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.