Re: [ALL] 48 Hours to Prioritize Graph Use Cases

From: Alex Hall <alexhall@revelytix.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:28:38 -0400
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Cc: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
The use cases I'm interested in:

1.1 Slicing datasets according to multiple dimensions
1.4 Tracing inference results
2.2 Computed Graphs (specifically a SPARQL engine that defines a virtual
"graph" as a combination of other graphs/services).
5.1 SPARQL's “RDF Dataset” and “Graph store”
5.2 OWL's “Ontology Documents”
6.1 Separate Ontology Use Case

Regards,
Alex