Re: [ALL] 48 Hours to Prioritize Graph Use Cases

Hi all,

Thanks for expressing interest in the various Graph TF use cases.  I have prioritized the use cases on the wiki at [1].  The numbering was not changed for convenience - new use cases were added to the bottom of each section.

The use cases more people expressed interest in are marked (A PRIORITY) before their names.  The ones less people expressed interest in were marked either (B priority) or (C priority) as appropriate.

There are five clear winners:
1.1 (A PRIORITY) Slicing datasets according to multiple dimensions
1.3 (A PRIORITY) Graph Changes Over Time
1.5 (A PRIORITY) Exchanging the contents of RDF stores
4.9 (A PRIORITY) Trust Web Opinions
5.2 (A PRIORITY) OWL's “Ontology Documents”

The use case with the most interest was 1.1 (and is also my highest priority need at the moment).  Sandro's new trust use case is 4.9, which also has strong support.

I suggest we focus our discussions at FTF2 on these five use cases, and broaden to the "B priority" use cases if we have time.

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs-UC